Saturday, October 17, 2015

Baking Fun Picture and Tag By Kelli

Baking Fun -Picture and Tag



Hello, crafty friends!  For my design team project today, I changed things up a bit and I have made an 8x10 picture to frame for my daughter. She is a pastry chef and I thought of her right away when I saw this file. Mouse Baking Fun CF set.  These files are so versatile, I "ungrouped" the image in Cricut Design Space and made the mouse larger 5.5"  I used distress inks, gel pens and alcohol markers to embellish the mouse and the goodies.  The whiskers are a bit of bakers twine. 
This little tag will go with my picture above to complete the gift! This is the Mouse N cupcake CF
I made her tiny 1.75" tall, but you can see it still cuts perfectly! I distress inked the tag border and added sequins and I bit of ribbon.  I again used alcohol markers and gel pens for detail.

Don't forget about our month long challenge. Grab the latest freebies and play along!
[october-600%255B4%255D.jpg]


Thank you for checking out my project today - I hope you are inspired to go out and be Crafty!

Please stop over at my Blog The Lady Cage and check out some of my other things!
Stay Crafty!!!

2 comments:

  1. Kelli your project is so cute. Love the colors and the adorable mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelli, Your daughter will love your gift, because it is so adorable! Your tag is also very adorable! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin