Sunday, October 25, 2015

Autumn Card Circle By Laura

Hello crafty friends,
Laura here with you again. Today I am happy to share with you a new project. Yet it is autumn, and the green, orange, brown and yellow keep inviting me to work with them, so I've made a card combining all, and placing it a message of friendship.
For this project has used the file Card Circle Deco 6515Cfb, which can be found in the PCW Shop HERE, it is a beautiful cut file, including the base shaped folded card round, and the beautiful openwork circle and the truth has great potential to serve as a beautiful background for any card that you do.


Between the baseboard and the draft circle I added a layer of orange tulle to combine it with the bow of the same color in the center of applied a button, I used as embellishments some flowers, to the sentiment I used a tag and as a final accent a butterfly with glitter of the season.

I love the result because the mixture of colors and textures really allows me to evoke the fall season, although my card actually refers to the feeling of friendship.

Now I invite you to visit the shop Paper Crafting World to find cute files for your projects, and do not forget to visit daily the Blog that always has a beautiful new project, you can also follow the facebook page to see what's new. And finally also again invited to participate in the October Challenge


Until the next time, Happy crafting,


4 comments:

  1. Great card, I love the butterfly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Laura! I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely card.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute, cute card. I love the colors and pattern combinations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin