Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Card Flower Lattice By Sarah

Hello paper crafters, 
Sarah of Crazy About Cards with you today.  I made this beautiful flower lattice card from another file from Paper Crafting World. Here is what I came up with.



The file comes with, The card base, which I choose to use brown cardstock. Then a layering piece, which I used a burlap color, A white lattice panel, 


A label for you to stamp on, Leaves and five flowers, which I made maroon with a brown center. I added a little brown pearl in the center of them too. I decided to make this a wedding card for a fall wedding. 

Don't forget to join us for this month's challenge.
For details: CLICK HERE

You can get more details and check out my other projects on my blog: Crazy About Cards!! Have a wonderfully crafty day,



Discover Creative Freedom 300x250

Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!



3 comments:

  1. Sarah what a beautiful card. I love the lattice and the flowers look real. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. You could use this style for any type of card. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin