Sunday, October 25, 2015

Create Layout By Amy


Hi There PCW guys and girls,

Amy here from Amy Small Designs I am so excited to share with you my latest layout using PaperCraftingWorld.com's fabulous designs. Please let me show you Friends that Create.


The Cutfile I used in this layout the Rose Outline. Here are some close ups.
 I really love how cut files and give extra dimension to white space with your scrapbooking. I would probably use a cutfile in every layout I do.
I have included the leaf as part of our challenge this month.
Quick Tip - Sometimes it is hard to glue that little cutfile. So I staple that little thing down on my page and you can alway colour that staple in to match your layout.

Other Materials used is the Echo Park Our Family Collection, Flutterby Designs Flair,  American CraftThickers, thread and staples.

For more of my designs using PCW cutfiles and more I welcome you to follow me on Instagram.



So on to our shop and find that perfect file like the Rose Outline and join us for our monthly challenges.

october-600

Also don't forget to check out our FACEBOOK page for more inspiration.

I hope you enjoyed my little creation for you.
Stay Scrappy


2 comments:

  1. Thought I left a comment about your oh so cute layout. Love the little arrows paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin