Monday, October 5, 2015

Enjoy Your Journey with Amy

Gday Scrappers,

Amy of Amy Small designs with you today. October is here and with it comes a new challenge. Have you started it yet? Click on this link for more info. It would be awesome to win that prize so put some crafty time aside for you. You deserve it. You have all month to play along with us. You could win a whopping 20 worth of downloads from PaperCraftingWorld.com!


 I wanted to share with you my layout using the Cog Gears Set CF called Enjoy Your Journey.

Other materials used - BoBunny Somewhere in Time collection, Memories Keeper Vellum, American Crafts Thickers, Kaszazz, and Pink Fresh wood veneer and  Kaszazz pin, 


I had a good play with the changing the sizes of the cog gears and layering and used a vellum under the cut circle.
I love the flags on this side.

Now that I've shown you my handsome son with his curly locks, it's time for you to tag me in one of your layouts. Be sure to stop by my blog and check out more of my projects: HERE

Stay Scrappy
xox

Discover Creative Freedom 300x250
Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!



4 comments:

  1. Very neat layout! Love the gears, the colors, & the curls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is so precious! I love that picture and the gears! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your little guy is such a cutie and your gears layout is adorable. Love all the little details you put into your creation. So much love put in to it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin