Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Fuchsia Floret Frame By Atiya

Hello again!

It's Atiya again from TWS Products BTS. I am trilled to share this project with you all. This is the very first altered frame I did recently. I had this wooden frame since 5 or more years and its texture was getting darker and it started to look unclean. So, one day I thought why not I alter it and this is what I came out with.

Let's go through the products what I have used in here..

Firstly, I covered the entire frame with Distress Paint. I used Antique Linen in here to give a neutral look. Then I embellished it with various flowers. Some are from Prima Marketing and Recollections and rest I bought from a random store. Die-cuts are by Sizzix and metal corner is by Tim Holtz. 

Secondly. instead of adding a plain paper. I took a pattern paper from DCWV Old World Stack and attached a twine in a twisted manner. Next I took a mini clip distressed it with the same paint to match it with the frame. 

Lastly, I added a Photo Mat and a PCW Chalkboard Word Art


This way you can frame your favorite photos in style and make them last a lifetime.


I hope you enjoyed my post! See you next time!


Don't forget to enter this month's challenge! 


For more exciting projects, join me on my blog

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute. What an awesome gift this would make. The little chalkboard tag is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atiya, Your frame is so pretty! I love the little tag and the beautiful flowers! I agree with Suzanne, this would make a special gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, it is very delicate and neat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin