Monday, October 12, 2015

Harvest Card By Larelyn

Hi Crafty Friends,
It's Larelyn from Handmade From My Heart.  I'm so happy to share another project using the fabulous cut files from Paper Crafting World.
We've started our new challenge for October:  Anything Goes with an optional twist:  add pumpkins or leaves. The cut file I'm sharing today is perfect for the challenge because it's called Pumpkins n' leaves (tee hee) and you can purchase it HERE.
I cut everything with my Silhouette then added some inking and a cute little harvest sign I found in my stash.  All of the papers were scraps from my paper stash as well.
I hope you'll join in our October challenge and visit the blog each day.  Our new designers are sharing some fabulous projects and tutorials to help you make the most of using products from Paper Crafting World.
october-600
Don't forget to come back tomorrow for another fabulous design team project.


Discover Creative Freedom 300x250

Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!





For More Inspiration, Join Us On Facebook

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Larelyn. I love the Chevron background and the wood paper you used for the bucket is so perfect. The perfect card for the Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Larelyn! What a beautiful fall card! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute of fall cuteness!
    Love those patterned pumpkins! And the wood is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color is spectacular, it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin