Monday, November 16, 2015

A Furry Christmas To You By Larelyn

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's Larelyn from Handmade From My Heart.  Today I'm sharing a quick little card using a Print and Cut file from Paper Crafting World.


I used my Silhouette to print and then cut this Dog w/Present n Santa Hat file.  I did add an offset to create the white border.  I printed and cut two images so that I could fussy cut the present and pop it on top of the first image.  I added puffy sparkle embossing powder to the hat, Wink of Stella glitter brush pen to the ribbon, and Glossy Accents to the pup's nose.   It's a clean and simple card but I think it's definitely a happy card!


Thanks for stopping by today.  Don't forget to join in our challenge, Anything Goes with a twist of RED (the twist is optional.)
 To add your project, CLICK HERE



Discover Creative Freedom 300x250
Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!




5 comments:

  1. Larelyn, Your Christmas card is super adorable! The puppy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute pup and card. So fun and great idea to pop up the package. Always love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute!! He is adorable, love the detail!! Totally awesome card!!! Nice job

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love red, and your little dog, and all your card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin