Monday, November 2, 2015

Apple of My Eye Tag By Larelyn

Hi Crafty Friends, 

It's Larelyn from Handmade From My Heart.

For today's project I made a cute little tag using the
 Bear with Caramel Apple cut file from Paper Crafting World.

The Luggage Tag is a die from Jaded Blossom.  The sentiment is a sticker from my stash.  

I cut the file using my Silhouette.  I added CTMH liquid glass to the caramel and finished the tag with a tulle bow and Doodlebug Designs sequins.




Our November challenge is ANYTHING GOES with the twist of USE RED.  Remember, the twist is optional. To add your project, CLICK HERE

Thanks for stopping by our design team blog.  I hope our projects motivate you to get (or keep) your craft on!!



Discover Creative Freedom 300x250
Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!






For More Inspiration, Join Us On Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Your tag is so adorable Larelyn! The candy apple looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was already casing your post on facebook! love this - The caramel is soo awesome

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin