Saturday, November 7, 2015

Boy Everyday By Amy

Hello Scrappy guys and girls,
Amy here its almost summer here, hot as a frog on a hot tin roof it is.
While you snuggle in with what I imagine is colder weather, let me share my new layout with you today two bits of news.

Number One is I have created a FB page so please send some love by liking https://www.facebook.com/amysmalldesigns/?ref=hl

and TWO is my layout called Boy Everyday. I would like to show you how you can use a cutfile to soften a boy layout. I am all about my boys as you can see and I have used the PCW cutfile Doily and Rose Set.


You can see by layering the doily behind a boy collection like this one from Cocoa Vanilla Studio you can break up the harsh lines and provide more dimension to your page

 I hope this layout has inspired you to scrap your boys more often. They do such wonderful funny things that need to be documented. My challenge blog Scrap the Boys can give you a little more inspiration each month.





Also, don't forget to join our November challenge. It is ANYTHING GOES with the twist of USE RED.  Remember, the twist is optional. To add your project, CLICK HERE


Stay Scrappy


Discover Creative Freedom 300x250
Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!






For More Inspiration, Join Us On Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Amy, Your layout is so adorable! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your adorable boys and layouts. After three granddaughters I finally got a grandson so love all your great ideas to inspire me. So many cute elements and details and loved how you used the doily. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin