Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Girl Scarecrow Box By Sarah

Hello,
Sarah From Crazy About Cards here with you today.  I am so excited to share my Girl Scarecrow Box with you! You can find the file to make your own HERE and if you remember I made the Boy Scarecrow Box, which you can find HERE. Now I have a set for my table.







Don't forget to join our month long fun challenge. As always our challenge is ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist. This month's twist is; Use the color RED.  Remember, the twist is optional. To add your project, CLICK HERE

Thanks for stopping by our design team blog.  Until the next time,

Discover Creative Freedom 300x250
Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!




Visit our Facebook Page for more inspiration.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin