Thursday, November 12, 2015

Personalized Frame By Atiya

Hello to all!
This is Atiya from TWS Products BTS and this week I had great fun personalizing this Ikea frame and using PCW Rose w Word Art Digital Printable set with it. 

First of all, I painted over the frame by Distress Paint. I used Antique Linen in here. It's such a sober color that goes with almost any bright and bold color. As it's a lighter tone, I decided to splash some brighter colors in form of floral embellishments. So, I went on and arranged some Prima and Recollection flowers and few leaves, butterfly and fancy frame die-cuts from Sizzix. 

I Love You Word Art as mentioned above is by PCW. You can find the file here! I absolutely loved the font! It went so well with the Sizzix die. To give it a shine and a dimensional look, I used glossy accents on top of it. And then it seemed just perfect!


I tried to keep purple has the main color so I attached a two-tone purple cardstock in the back which totally complemented purple flowers. 


For more exciting projects, join me on my blog! Till next time Crafty Friends!


Don't forget to join our month long fun challenge. As always our challenge is ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist. This month's twist is; Use the color RED.  Remember, the twist is optional. To add your project, CLICK HERE



Discover Creative Freedom 300x250
Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!



8 comments:

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin