Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Snow Fun 2 page Scrapbook Layout By Kelli

Hello Crafty Friends--Kelli here from The Lady Cage.  Here with today's Design Team post!

No snow yet in the Poconos but I couldn't resist this super cute  Snow-Fun-Title-CF, which I paired with the Snowflake-Layout-Set-CF.

These files are so fun to design with. You are only limited by your imagination.
I Started with the title and accented the face and the snow with a snow marker.


I Loved the little snowman face so much I cut him out a couple more times for the 2nd page!
I coordinated the colored snowflakes ( especially like the pink ones!!) for both pages.
I took the biggest snowflake and cut the corners down.  Then die cut a circle to make a 2nd spot for a picture! 
I added a couple sprinkles (from Doodlebug) and a couple snowflake sequins.
ALL done - super simple, and super cute.

I hope I inspired you to go out and be crafty!!  
Check out our November Challenge  ( I can't seem to get the red in there this month.)
To add your project, CLICK HERE

Thanks for stopping by and checking out the project! Go out there and be Crafty!!

Discover Creative Freedom 300x250
Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!




5 comments:

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin