Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Turkey Napkin Ring By Sarah

Hello, Sarah here from Crazy About Cards!! I am so excited to share with you my project. I made a Turkey napkin holder! I was going to make a card but, An idea hit me that was outside of the box.

I used two Paper Crafting World files to make the napkin holder. The first one is Turkey 1011 and you can find it HERE The other file I used is called Acorns and leaves and you can find it HERE.


I took the yellow leaves from the file and cut them in half so I had two leaves and a center left. I scored the ends of the leaves and glued it to the back of the turkey. That will make a napkin holder for your Thanksgiving table.




Thank you for visiting and remember to join us for our November challenge. So much fun and you could win some files too!!!


CLICK HERE to add your project and join the fun!!!


Discover Creative Freedom 300x250
Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!



3 comments:

  1. What a great idea Sarah. My grandkids would love these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making items like these for Thanksgiving! It makes the day special. Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin