Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas Pocket Swap

Hi There Paper Crafting World Peeps,

Amy here, have you had a chance to get into the pocket letter craze sweeping the world by storm?

I compare it to having a scrapbooking pen pal.

Such a fun way to swapping happy mail.

I joined a swap group in Australia and I wanted to show you how you can used the awesome Paper Crafting World Cutfiles in one of your pocket letters

Using the Tree Flourish Cut file I measured this cutie down to pocket letter size and simply cut it out on white cardstock.

Have a go at using your cutfiles outside of your layouts and tag me in it.

Stay Scrappy and MERRY CHRISTMAS!


4 comments:

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin