Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December PCW Projects & Freebie Link

Hello Crafty friends,
Melinda here with you today. Can you believe it is December. I am truly, truly amazed at how very fast this year went. There have been a lot of changes. But to get things off on the right note for December, I wanted to start by sharing a very pretty card I created last year.

Last year I made this pretty Christmas blessings card. I used some files from the PCW store and it came together very easily.
christmas blessings jpg
poinsettia v2 ppr cf-450b
And the Christmas Blessings Title with Photo Corners Cut Files
christmas blessings title corners ppr-cf-450
I am giving away the Christmas Blessings Title and Photo corners file free. Head over to the shop and add it to your bag. It will say 1.00 but when you add it to the bag and check out, it won’t cost anything during this free period Free through 12-5-15 only.
Don’t forget about the great CTMH Cyber week special!
ctmh cyber week cover
Save 25% off some fantastic items…INCLUDING the Artfully Sent Cartridge!!! Head over to my blog to check out the fun projects I have been creating with this cartridge and the Cricut Design Space software and my Cricut Explore!

Don’t forget to stop back by tomorrow as I share another fun and hopefully inspiring project! Until then,

Discover Creative Freedom 300x250
Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!



1 comment:

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin