Saturday, December 19, 2015

Deck The Halls

Hello Crafty Friends--Kelli here from The Lady Cage., with todays Design Team post.
Today I am making Christmas presents ---I have 2 12x12 pictures to be framed and given as gifts.
I love Melinda's bears but I went nuts for this Flourished Tree as soon as I cut one!
My title and bears are from the Bears-W-Ornaments-SET-cf and the tree is Tree-Flourished-v12-CF




As you can see, I made 2 at the same time.  I had some color shaded paper -I cut out the tree and had an OMG idea, then I cut the 2nd one and inset them into the opposite page.  I used gold vellum behind the tree and cut the star from Cricut.  The santa hat was a die from Cottage Cutz and fit perfectly!!  I made the 2nd set of bears  POLAR, and they turned out sooo cute!
I shaded the bears with my Pebbles chalks ( these are one of my favorite things to shade)
I added a little gel pen and glossy accents to the faces and I have some 12x12 frames to make 2 awesome gifts!!
***I am loving the tree file ---- there is a bonus to cutting these....


I had these awesome flourish pieces left over - I will be using them on cards and scrapbook pages.
I am off to make some cards with this tree file--- I hope I have inspired the Christmas Crafter in you!!
Head over to the store and get some of these sweet cut files!!! Thanks for checking out my projects.
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!


5 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! Love the trees and the gold vellum behind them is gorgeous. Love those little bears too. What wonderful presents these will make. Thanks for sharing this lovely project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. The tree file is a great one and Melin's bears are the best! Love your two pages.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute. I love your special touch of gold. It really makes them Glow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin