Monday, December 21, 2015

Elf on a Shelf?

My elf came off the shelf and is just popping in to say, Merry Christmas! I used the Elf on the Shelf Boy cut file for this easy Christmas card. I know it is almost Christmas but this is easy enough to make in a rush.


I cut him out, inked the edges with Dew Drops ink pads and assembled him. I cut a circle with a sizzix scallop circle die and layered that over red dot scrapbook paper. I added that over a plaid piece of scrapbook paper and adhered it to a red A2 card.


To finish the card off, add embellishments you have in your stash. I had some red faux enamel dots I used as berries (I also used a yellow dot for a button) and hand cut some green paper for some holly leaves. I added them in the corners and a baby bow under the banner. The baby bow is from Paper Smooches. If you don't have a bow die, use ribbon to tie a bow and glue on with glue dots, add a banner stamped with your favorite holiday greeting and you are done! (You can use a die to cut the banner, a cut file of a banner or free hand one.)


I hope you enjoyed this easy Christmas card. I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope you check back in the new year for more fun and easy projects from Paper Crafting World and me!



Discover Creative Freedom 300x250
Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!






8 comments:

  1. So cute!!! And I love that plaid!!! Nice card!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelli, you are always so kind!

      Delete
  2. Such a cutie. I definitely need to make one of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Suzanne. You are always so supportive.

      Delete
  3. He is just adorable and I love all the fun papers you've used.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Cutest little elf ever!! You did an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin