Sunday, December 6, 2015

Pink Angel By Janet

Hello everyone
Janet of My Cards For You here with you. This week I decided to do a print to cut using a gorgeous angel digital image from here at PCW.

There was an option to use the colored version or a black line version and I decided to do the black line version as I needed to get out my Copic markers again!




I used a  5" x 5" square card for this one and cut some music paper for the background. I then used the Cuttlebug and a scalloped square die to cut the top layer. I embossed it using the Cuttlebug then applied Spun Sugar Distress Ink to the card while it was still in the die so the white edge would show.

When I had printed the image, I put it back into my Cricut Explore to cut it out - and a beautiful job it did too! Saved a lot of fussy cutting by hand!

I coloured the image with copic markers then applied glitter glue to the top wings so they sparkle. I used foam tape to attach the angel to the scalloped layer and attached the greeting with foam tape. My granddaughter loves anything pink so she will love this card.


Here is the set I used. It includes the new Finished images perfect for print then cuts with your DIY craft cutter or for printing and hand cutting!


Thank you for taking the time to stop by. Be sure to visit me at my blog for more wonderful card creations. Until then next time,
Discover Creative Freedom 300x250
Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!



3 comments:

  1. Such a cute little angel and I love the stars and the music paper to go with it. Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! love the colors! Awesome backgrounds!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is super adorable Janet! I love that Angel!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin