Saturday, January 2, 2016

Thanks Snow Much Card By Larelyn

Hi Crafty Friends,
It's Larelyn from Handmade From My Heart.
It's time to start sending thank yous to those who made my holiday so wonderful.

I'm using the Snowman Sign cut file from PCW.  It's a such a cute little snowman and so easy to assemble.  I didn't use the actual sign that comes with file because I wanted to use a thank you sentiment instead.





I find that Doodlebug Designs paper cuts so easily with the Silhouette.  I also used VersaMagic chalk ink to add a little dimension to the cuts.  The candies are also from Doodlebug Design and the sentiment is from the Winter Wishes set by Jaded Blossom.



10-gc-winter-600_thumb1
Now it’s your turn to enter our challenge. Simply add your project to the inlinkz link below. One lucky, randomly drawn winner will receive a 10.00 gift certificate to PaperCraftingWorld.com

As always, thank you for sharing your crafty time with us. Until the next time,


Discover Creative Freedom 300x250
Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!



3 comments:

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin