Today's sweet bear is a cut file from Bear Holding Hot Chocolate. He is a very easy file to cut out and assemble. It is a great card for a winter birthday or just a wintery hello!
1. Open the file and adjust the bear to measure 4.25 inches. My card is 4.5 x 6.5. It fits into an A7 envelope without any extra shipping.
2. Cut the bear pieces out in desired colors.
3. Shade each cut piece with ink. I used Memento Dew Drops.
4. Assemble the bear. I used dimensional glue dots on the cup. Add some dots of white paint to check and eyes for high lights. I also added a rhinestone to the snowflake for some added bling.
5. For the papers: Red base is 4 1/2 x 6 1/2; Brown 4 1/4 x 6 1/4; Decorative Brown Stripe 4 x 6;
Black 3 5/16 th x 4 13/16 th; Decorative Red Plaid 4 1/4 x 6 1/4.
6. Layer all the papers and adhere with tape and use dimensional pads to pop the bear up off the mat.
7. For the word, "cheers" I use the Sizzix Thinklits Drop-Ins. I cut off the word HOLIDAY and just used CHEERS. Attach it to the top right of your card.
8. You can use anything to decorate your card front. I used some faux enamel dots I made from melting some Perler beads.
Don't forget to enter your card in the Monthly Challenge. January's challenge is "Anything Goes" and the "Twist" is use a snowflake!!
Don't forget to join our monthly challenge!
Don't forget to visit my blog for more fun projects. Until the next time happy crafting,
Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!