Thursday, January 21, 2016

Happy Birthday from a QT Patootie Mermaid

The minute I saw this cute little mermaid from Paper Crafting World I knew I had to maker her for my granddaughter's birthday.  She loves mermaids and even says she is one part of the time.  
The file I used is a Digital Printable but it is also available as a cut file.  
I cut her out and inked the edges with blue ink.  
She is pop dotted 
I love the cute graphics and bright colors. 
I used some old old paper and ribbon I had in my stash and then I typed out the words I wanted for the inside sentiment.
I added some cute little gems I got at the Michaels section and some Slicks paint several places.


Check out all the great projects on the blog as well as the great files at Paper Crafting World.  

5 comments:

  1. This is so super cute!!! I'm sure she will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! I want to try a print and cut soon!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such awesome paper and love the way the print and cut came out!! Perfect card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet way to share an extra special birthday! Love the papers you chose. Turned out splendid. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great project. I love the printables - they are often lifesavers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin