Thursday, January 28, 2016

Heart Breaker Layout From Amy

Hi There Paper Crafting World,

Amy Here, Come to show you another of my layouts with the fabulous cutfiles from the PaperCraftingWorld.com. It has been a fabulous 6 months having the privileged of showing you my art and what I love to do. Lets continue

 In this layout I have used the cut file Heart Breaker. I've layered it with the latest Flutterby Designs Collection and flair.
 I hope you loved it as much as I love making these layouts for you. For more of my art you can see my latest creations on Facebook, Instagram, or my blog Have a great day and remember Stay Scrappy,


Discover Creative Freedom 300x250
Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!



3 comments:

  1. WoW!! This is awesome Amy! I love how you are able to incorporate the PCW files right into your own amazing layouts!! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fantastic layout from such an uber talented designer. As always, thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is so much fun. I love how you've done so much layering. I really need to broaden my layout techniques. Yours are fabulous.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin