Saturday, January 16, 2016

I Love You a Latte Projects By Kelli

Hello Crafty Friends, Kelli here from The Lady Cage with my Design Team Post.
Changing things up a little today and I have a big twist also.....
This is the Bear-I-Love-You-A-Latte- Digital Stamp.  I Colored the bear with Blick Studio Alcohol markers and made a shaker card.  The hearts are die cut from a Nellies frame set. The background and frame are distress inked with Tim Holtz inks.



I also got the Cut File for this adorable latte bear Bear-Love-You-A-Latte-CUT-FILE-W-Printables I did something a little different with the file


This is 651 permanent vinyl!!  I thought...well, if it works for paper piecing, it will work for vinyl and I was pretty pleased with the result.  Who wouldn't want to drink their coffee and look at this cutie every day? Again I am amazed by how versatile these files are... you are only limited by your own imagination.

Update: Here is another vinyl project by Kelli. This turned out so cute!!!


Bear Love You A Latte Cut File with finished printable png and jpg file (as shown)

Here is a digital version. With the Finished, colored and black and white png and jpg files.


I hope I have inspired you to go out and create something awesome!!

Now it's your turn to play along and enter our month long "anything goes" challenge.

10-gc-winter-600_thumb1

Now it’s your turn to enter our challenge. Simply add your project to the inlinkz link on the challenge post: HERE. One lucky, randomly drawn winner will receive a 10.00 gift certificate to PaperCraftingWorld.com
 


Please stop by and check out my Blog The Lady Cage to see some more of my projects.
Stay Crafty!!



Discover Creative Freedom 300x250
Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!



7 comments:

  1. Wow Kelli you went all out. I love all your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelli, I love all of your projects! They are so sweet and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rockin that vinyl!! Love the projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite digi files. It's so great that you used it so many ways including vinyl, cut file and digi - great ideas1
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. What amazing projects Kelli! I just love, them each! I think I especially love the vinyl bear on the glass! Totally inspires me to try vinyl! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin