Sunday, January 10, 2016

LO: Salm75-1 By Laura

Happy New Year scrapers!
Laura from Mis Dias y Mis Suenos here with you today. I will start by sending each and every one of you a beautiful and blessed new year 2016.

I count my blessings and am thankful for it is a great start for me. Today I am sharing this layout in which I am thankful to for those people who have helped me to walk during times of happiness, but especially in hard times.This photography was my little altar girl in our church, and Father Miguel was our priest. Man of faith and facts, whom I thank God for his presence in our lives.



By working in this Lo, my desire was to use stamps and inks, and while I have some wooden and clear  stamps alluding to my photography and history, expressing gratitude can not always be translated as a wish. So I remembered that Melina has in his shop some freebies with passages from the Bible, and this is perfect for me: "PSalm75 PDF Digi Set"
 

After pasting a few papers and some inks sprayed on them, I used my clear stamps,  and then printed my freebie on acetate, which adhered to my LO with spray adhesive. The result was very satisfying for me, first, the acetate is not visible, and although it is not an explosive and in great detail LO, the heart of it is my sentiment that perfectly expresses my feelings. At the end, use a combination color sequins here and there, giving a touch more light and fun to my work.
Don't forget to join our monthly challenge!
january-challenge500_thumb1



10-Gift Certificate to PaperCraftingWorld.com


Thanks for reading and see you soon.



Discover Creative Freedom 300x250
Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!



4 comments:

  1. Love the blues and greens. I think it is such a great idea to scrapbook people who have a big impact on our lives. Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors too!! Blue and Green are my favorite color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin