Wednesday, January 13, 2016

One Cool Kid Layout By Connie

Hello my crafty friends!!
This is Connie with Connie Can Crop and I am super excited to be posting as a designer for Paper Crafting World. I am so excited to be able to share these adorable cut and digital files with you.

I created this fun winter playtime layout featuring One Cool Kid CF. It's super cute!




 I used pop dots on some of the layers to bring the characters to life!
 Added some sequins to represent snow flakes.
 The intricate details on the title are really gorgeous close up!

This cutie pie is having a blast playing in the snow and making his snowman! Now I need to go find me some snow!! LOL!


Cut File set INCLUDES Finished png and jpg files for printing and hand cutting or hybrid, digital projects as well as print n cut with your DIY craft cutter.


Check out the store, there's so many amazing files. You can find a file for every need: digital, printable or even cuttable.  Be sure to stop by Paper Crafting World and see all the great files waiting for you! 

Now it's your turn to play along and enter our month long "anything goes" challenge.

10-gc-winter-600_thumb1

Now it’s your turn to enter our challenge. Simply add your project to the inlinkz link on the challenge post: HERE. One lucky, randomly drawn winner will receive a 10.00 gift certificate to PaperCraftingWorld.com


Be sure to stop by my blog to see more projects using these wonderful files by PCW.
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs! 


Discover Creative Freedom 300x250
Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!




3 comments:

  1. Your layout is super adorable Connie! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another amazing layout Connie! This one is so much fun! I love all the details and the colors you chose! I love the way you used all the little gems. Turned out fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin