Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Piles Of Fun Layout By Sarah

Hello, It's Sarah from Crazy About Cards And I want to share my first 12 x12 scrapbook page I ever made. I picked the file Piles Of Fun which you can find Here. I picked this file because I thought it was so adorable and because I love snowmen. You can find a lot of adorable files at Paper Crafting World.






10-gc-winter-600_thumb1

Now it’s your turn to enter our challenge. Simply add your project to the inlinkz link on the challenge post: HERE. One lucky, randomly drawn winner will receive a 10.00 gift certificate to PaperCraftingWorld.com


 The theme is Anything Goes with the twist of add snow or a snowflake.



Be sure to stop by my blog to see more projects using these wonderful files by PCW.
Until the next time  Scrappy Hugs! 


Discover Creative Freedom 300x250
Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!




6 comments:

  1. Super cute Sarah!I love the photo mat and the stacked snowmen! Cute Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page is adorable. Melin has amazing files to create fun pages, it might be addicting LOL.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout. The colours are so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that's your 1st page!! Very nice job!! Looks super cute!!! The cut files look so cute in scrapbooks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!! I love your snowman. So fun and playful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout Sarah. I am so excited you decided to share your very first layout with us!!! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin