Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Plane Cute Layout By Amy

Happy New Year Paper Crafting World,

Amy Here, Happy to begin a new year. This month is pretty big in my family. Both mini men have birthdays in January (yes that was planned well :-S) So not only do we holiday at the beach for two weeks which is our annual tradition. We celebrate a big 3 and a big 7 with celebrations.

So while I am soaking in the vitamin D, I would love to show you what I have done with Paper Crafting World's cut-file Plane Cute.

 Materials used, Bo Bunny Family Is Collection



I kept this layout pretty simple and used beautiful bright colors to make sure the title really stood out. I hope you love it as much as I loved creating it.

 


january-challenge500_thumb1

We're starting our monthly challenge again.  I hope you'll join in the fun. 

10-gc-winter-600_thumb1


Stay Scrappy,


Discover Creative Freedom 300x250
Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!




2 comments:

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin