Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Snow Fun Layout by Connie

Hello my crafty friends!!
This is Connie with Connie Can Crop and I am super excited to be posting as a designer for Paper Crafting World. I am so excited to be able to share these adorable cut and digital files with you.

I am here today with another adorable wintertime layout featuring two cute files from Paper Crafting World.

I combined the Snow Fun Layout CF (this file is on sale for $1.00) (WOW!)  with the Snowman HFS Sign CF (also $1.00). You better head over to the shop now!!

 I added pop dots for some dimension and inked most of my pieces.
This snowman had a country feel to me so I decided to add faux stitching to some of the components. I am glad I did. I love the result!
 I also added a few tiny buttons to the centers of the snowflakes.
 The Happy Freezin Season sign is actually a Print then Cut which worked out perfectly. It's super cute too!


Check out the store, there's so many amazing files. You can find a file for every need: digital, printable or even cuttable.  Be sure to stop by Paper Crafting World and see all the great files waiting for you! 


Now it's your turn to play along and enter our month long "anything goes" challenge.

10-gc-winter-600_thumb1

Now it’s your turn to enter our challenge. Simply add your project to the inlinkz link on the challenge post: HERE. One lucky, randomly drawn winner will receive a 10.00 gift certificate to PaperCraftingWorld.com


Be sure to stop by my blog to see more projects using these wonderful files by PCW.
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs! 

Discover Creative Freedom 300x250
Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!



5 comments:

  1. Heart warming indeed!!! Love the way you angled the mats and borders! The snowmen are adorable!!! Thank you for sharing your talent with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, Your layout is super adorable! I love your snowman, title and snow flakes with the glass bead centers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie- such a huge layout!! Love the colors- those mats are so neat!! I love how you did the stitching on everything!! Snowmen are adorable!! Great job!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh, these two files go so well together and I love how you added the "stitched" parts to your frames - fabulous idea.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin