Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Snow Much Fun Layout By Larelyn!

Hi Crafty Friends,
It's Larelyn from Handmade From My Heart.

I have another one page layout for you today using the snowflakes from the January Calendar Page and this adorable Snow Angel cut file.


I just love this set of patterned papers from Echo Park (Hello Winter) so I've used it for several projects.  I heat embossed the snowflakes using a sparkly powder and added sequins to each center.  The title was created using my Silhouette.  I just fussy cut the snow and inked it a little for some dimension.


Be sure to enter our monthly challenge.  The theme is Anything Goes with the twist of add snow or a snowflake.
You can enter our challenge HERE

Thanks for dropping in today.



Discover Creative Freedom 300x250
Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!




6 comments:

  1. Larelyn, Your layout is super adorable!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous layout. Love the super cool papers you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Adorable, Adorable!!! I love the way this turned out! Your snow angel is such a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin