Saturday, March 19, 2016

Baby Ducky Treat Box

Hello, Sarah here from Crazy About Cards! I am so happy that I get to share this Easter treat bag with you. The file I used is called Baby Ducky - Duckie W Easter Basket and you can find it  Here. The treat box is a file that I got from The Silhouette Online Store. I did change the ducky file a little, I made the ducky holding the chocolate bunny instead of the Easter basket. I think the bunny is so much cuter.


Made by Sarah

http://papercraftingworld.blogspot.com/2016/02/february-anything-goes-challenge-with.html


4 comments:

  1. Super cute & bright!! Adorableness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, this is just so cute! I love that the chick has a bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, what an adorable treat bag. Love it!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is precious!! Such a sweet duck and great bag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin