Saturday, March 12, 2016

I Love You Rain or Shine Bunny Card

Hello Crafty Friends, Kelli here today from The Lady Cage with today's Design Team Post.
I Just love this cute bunny image and I wanted to incorporate the Challenge Twist (Use Green or Gold).  I used both and here is the result...
 
I used the Bunny In Rain Gear CF
I used distress inks on the background piece, & marker and chalk to accent the bunny face. 
I stamped the coat pieces with a gingham stamp before assembly.
I stamped the dress with a gold flower stamp and used gold on the bow, buttons, umbrella  and umbrella handle.

 
I accented the clouds with alcohol markers and I used glossy accents to make the boots, puddle and rain look wet and added a couple clear drops.
 
 
SUPPLIES:
frame - Mama Elephant
Glossy accents
Pebbles chalk
Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
Clear drops - Pretty pink post
Gingham stamp - by Kaiser crafts
Flower stamp - Your next stamp
Sentiment -Sunny Studios
Gold ink - Delicata Golden glitz
Distress inks, Tim Holtz- Hickory smoke, Stormy sky, Faded jeans
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today
 I invite you to participate with us in our month long challenge for  March.
  ANYTHING GOES with the option to Use the colors Green AND/OR Gold.
 
You can join the challenge and pick up a freebie HERE.
http://papercraftingworld.blogspot.com/2016/02/february-anything-goes-challenge-with.html
I hope you have been inspired to go out there and be crafty. Please stop by my Blog The Lady Cage to see more of my Projects.
Head over to PaperCraftingWorld and pick up some of these super cute files - they are so much fun to design with.
STAY CRAFTY-
 

5 comments:

  1. She is so cute. Wow, I never thought of stamping parts of the cut file - what a great idea. Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!! Just perfect for our gloomy weather today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies, for your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin