Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Lucky 2 Have U

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's Larelyn from Handmade From My Heart.  
Today I have a 12 x 12 page layout for you.  It's all ready for a special St. Patrick's Day photo.

I love Authentique patterns papers.  The clover and dots are back to back on one piece.

The first Paper Crafting World cut file I used is Lucky 2 Have U title.
I cut it on my Silhouette and then added Hero Arts pearls and Yellow Wink of Stella.

This adorable little guy is Bear - St. Patty CF.   I cut his shirt using patterned paper and then added some highlights with my Micro and Signo Gel pens.  I love his pearl buttons!

Thank you for visiting today.  




4 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Love the paper too. But the bear and title are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful layout. Everything works together really well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is super adorable! I love your Irish bear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This guy is so cute!!! Love the outfit!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin