Saturday, March 26, 2016

Spring Bunnies Card by Kelli

Hello Crafty Friends- Kelli here from The Lady Cage with today's Design Team Post-
I've used the Spring-Brown-Bunnies-SET-CF
I did some light distress ink on the background and added a distress ink sun.
I cut a "stitched hill" for the back and added my bunnies, then added the grass.
The bunnies are touched with alcohol markers and gel pens for accent.  I used glossy accents on the eyes, nose, teeth areas.   

Here is a close up of one of the bunnies!

 I used wink of stella on the "spring and the flowers. I added some candy drops for centers and all done.


I hope you are inspired to  participate with us in our month long challenge for the March.
 Remember: ANYTHING GOES with the option to Use the colors Green AND/OR Gold!

I hope you will stop by my blog The Lady Cage and check out some of my other projects!
Stay crafty!!


Discover Creative Freedom 300x250

Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!



3 comments:

  1. These bunnies are super duper cute! I just love them!! You really outdid yourself Kelli!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, they are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin