Saturday, April 23, 2016

A Rose (or 3) for MOM!


Hello Crafty Friends-
 Kelli here from The Lady Cage with today's Design Team Post. Today I used BG-Rose--cut file:
I did 3 different cards with the file - so easy to do multiples with these cut files!

With this one I used Crystal effects on the rose and Distress ink with Clarity brush to add just a touch of color behind the rose, the base is ivory. I added some sequins and clear droplets. The paper is MFT. Add a quick MOM from Whimsey stamps and all done.


On this rose, I used chalks and Spectum Noir Glitter pen.


With this one, I used "glitter foil" I picked up at the stamp show.  It cuts like vinyl and peels off clear, self adhesive! I love it, I think I am addicted & NO mess!!! The co. is JEJE produkt

Thanks for stopping by to check out my projects, I hope I have inspired you to go out and be crafty!
Be sure to stop by Paper Crafting World and see all the great files waiting for you! 


I hope you will stop by my blog The Lady Cage and check out some of my other projects!
Stay crafty!!

4 comments:

  1. Love this file and the variety of cards you made with it. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so pretty Kelly. Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelli, These are lovely. I find it fascinating to see how unique each one looks just by changing up how you embellished it...talk about getting "the most bang out of buck". Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. I especially love that last one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin