Saturday, April 9, 2016

Hello Baby Cards by Kelli


Hello Crafty Friends- Kelli here from The Lady Cage with today's Design Team Post-
I've used the Baby-Elephant-Stroller-Set-6-CF

I used alcohol markers and gel pens to add some embellishment and detail to the elephant and duck. The plaid background is My Favorite Things -The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamps and gotta have those sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.
Here is a close up of the elephant...

I had to make a Boy version too! 
 I hope I have inspired you to go out and be crafty!  These cut files are so easy and fun to work with.
Be sure to stop by Paper Crafting World and see all the great files waiting for you! 


I hope you will stop by my blog The Lady Cage and check out some of my other projects!
Stay crafty!!


Discover Creative Freedom 300x250

Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!




4 comments:

  1. Your baby cards are super, super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorbs!! Love the elephant and all the baby accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, love them both and the plaid and checked papers are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ladies for your kind comments!! You are the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin