Saturday, April 9, 2016

Birds N' Birdbath Shadow Box By Sarah

Hello, Sarah here from Crazy About Cards!!
Today I want to share with you the file from Paper Crafting World called BIRDS N' BIRDBATH. I turned the file into to a shadow box. I wanted to make something other than a card. I made this for my mom and dad who are very sick to cheer them up. When I look at it, it makes me smile. I hope spring comes soon. (smile).

 I hope you enjoyed my project. Be sure to head over to my blog to see what else I am doing. Until the next time,
Discover Creative Freedom 300x250

Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!





4 comments:

  1. Love the shadowing! Turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Sarah! Hope your parents feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable. I love that it is a shadowbox. Wonderful project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever to put this adorable pair in a shadow box. I'm sure your parents will love it and it will surely put smiles on their faces!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin