Sunday, April 24, 2016

Bear With Flower Pot Card by Sarah

Hello, Sarah here from Crazy About Cards! and I would like to share a card I made using a file from Paper Crafting World. The file is called Bear With Flower Pot CF and you can find it Here. I like this file because you can make cards for multiple occasions, such as Mother's Day, Birthday, Thank you and Thinking of you.
Here is the card I made,
I can't help but smile when I look at this card. Thank you for visiting us today. Be sure to head over to PaperCraftingWorld.com and check out all the wonderful files. Don't forget to take advantage of the 50% off with a purchase of $10 or more...that's actually only $5.00 spent!!!! 

I hope you will also join me on my blog for more fun and inspiring projects. Until the next time, have a wonderfully crafty day.


Discover Creative Freedom 300x250

Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!



2 comments:

  1. Sarah, your little bear turned out so adorable! I love the attention you paid to his cheeks and cute nose; those details really bring him to life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable! Such a sweet card and you are right. Perfect for any occasion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin