Thursday, May 5, 2016

Be You Piggy Card by Larelyn

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's Larelyn from Handmade From My Heart.  Today's 5 x 7 card features the Piggy with Bow cut file.

I love the colors in this patterned paper by Bo Bunny.  It really seemed to compliment the Piggy.
The sentiment was punched out with a 1.25" circle punch and then layered with Jaded Blossom Stitched Circle and Scalloped Circle dies.  I used my Silhouette to cut out the piggy and my Cuttlebug for the dies.   I tried shading the pieces using CTMH watercolor pencils but decided to add a little of Copic markers as well.  

Be sure to head over to Paper Crafting World to see the latest in cut files available for instant download.  Melin's files work with a variety of cutting machines.  I love that she added a jpeg and png file.  I drag it onto my Silhouette virtual mat so I have a ready reference to assemble the file AND you can also use the image as a print and cut if you don't want to paper piece. Stop by my blog too and see what other fun things I am up to! Until the next time, happy crafting!



Discover Creative Freedom 300x250

Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!



2 comments:

  1. I just love your piggy. He's the cutest ever! Love the colors and the design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it! The piggy is so adorable!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin