Thursday, May 19, 2016

Cute Card by Sarah

Hello, Sarah here from Crazy About Cards!! and I would like to share with you a card I made from a file called- Card11142g CF Set, from Paper Crafting World. First I cut all of the pieces out on my Cameo, I do have to mention this is not a A2 size card. It is close to a 5"x7" card. After I cut out all the pieces, I thought I would change it up a bit. I changed the background strips to a flower pattern instead of solid cardstock and instead of using the tag I added a beautiful butterfly. I also used the color blue instead of the pink. I stamped Best Wishes on the front of the card and on the inside it says- For The New Mr.& Mrs.




Thank you for stopping by today. Be sure to check out more of my projects on my blog. Also don't forget about our everyday 50% discount at PCW




Don't Forget To Sign Up For the Newsletter To Receive
                  The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info! 


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Sarah. I love the changes you made. That's what so great about these files...they're like a springboard...all the initial work is done for you so you get the opportunity to spend your time getting creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turned out gorgeous!! Perfect for the happy couple.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin