Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Card Flourished Stripes Dogwood Card by Sarah

Hello, Sarah here from Crazy About Cards!!

Today I am sharing this pretty and easy to make birthday card using two files from Paper Crafting World.

They are Card Flourished Stripes Set CF (On sale for $1) 

and Dogwood Wreath CF Set. 



To add a little something I added a Dogwood flower.  Here's a closer look at the pretty dogwood flower. I added a pretty pink pearl embellishment to the center. I think it is such a pretty Birthday card.


Don't forget to stop by the shop and do a little shopping. Use the PCW50 code and get 50% off your purchase too!

Be sure to stop by my blog and see what else I am up to!  Until the next time,



Discover Creative Freedom 300x250

Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!



3 comments:

  1. This is just so pretty. I love the soft colors and the panels look wonderful. What a great file.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin