Friday, May 27, 2016

Easy Mini Album by Norma

Hello My Friends!

My name is Norma from Creating and sharing it. Today I want to share with you a very easy mini album, I think is perfect to carry in your pocketbook or to give it as a little present for those you love. I used the Angel Bear   digi stamp. 


I prepare a video tutorial so you can make it, too. If you want to see the instructions in Spanish or if you have a friend who wants to practice it with me you can visit my blog here.


Hope you like it, and if you have any doubt, please let me know in the comments.

Have a day full of creativity and surprises.


Please do go over to the shop and check out the gorgeous cards and other cutting files available from Paper Crafting World. Don't forget about our every day 50% off code too!




Discover Creative Freedom 300x250

Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!



1 comment:

  1. absolutely beautiful! So glad to have you on the team to inspire us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin