Saturday, May 14, 2016

Just a sweet card

Hi there!

My name is Norma from Creating and sharing it. I am one of the new designers of the blog, I hope that you can find inspiration in the projects that I will share with you.

I consider my style as clean and simple with a touch of shabby chic. 

I specially love the easy projects that everybody can make.

For my first post I decided to use one of the digi stamps form the store, the name is Mom and Baby Bear and I think is adorable. I like that you have the option to use the one that is already colored or you can color it the way you want.





I prepared a little video tutorial to help you to color yours.


Hope you like it, and if you have any doubt, please let me know in the comments.

Have a day full of creativity and surprises.


11 comments:

  1. I LOVE Melin's digis. Your card is adorable. Welcome to our team. I look forward to seeing your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norma, what a delightful card! The image is adorable, as are all Melin's digis, but you have showcased it beautifully! It was great that you shared a video, too! Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! you are so kind <3 glad you like the video.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! you are so kind <3 glad you like the video.

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the group! Just love what you did with this digi! So pretty! Can't wait to see what else you share with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Connie, hope you like the future projects too.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Connie, hope you like the future projects too.

      Delete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin