Thursday, May 19, 2016

Spring Banner Card by Larelyn

Hi Crafty Friends,
It's Larelyn from Handmade From My Heart.

Today I'm using two cut files from Paper Crafting World to create a fun card.  I used the Bracket Top Card Base (turned sideways) and the Spring Banner Set.  You'll want to take a look at the Spring Banner set cut file because it would make a perfect page layout.  I decided to make a card instead so I didn't use the tree included in the file and adjusted the cuts to fit onto the card base.

I used patterned papers from Carta Bella Alphabet Junction (6x6) and Authentique Homestead (6x6).  The files were cut on my Silhouette.  When cutting small items like the banner letters, I always use the line segment overcut function at .1.  It helps to make truly clean cuts. 
I also used Jaded Blossom's Border Dies and some Powder Puffs chalk ink to complete the project.





Thanks for visiting today! Be sure to come by my blog to check out my other projects!  Until the next time, happy crafting!





Don't Forget To Sign Up For the Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!




2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card, Larelyn! We're FINALLY having spring-like weather here, so this card is quite timely! Love the color combination you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin