Saturday, May 14, 2016

Tag Card by Janet


Hi, it is Janet here from My Cards for You.

I just love cards with tags on them as you can arrange them in different ways, layering, pop dotting and so on.



This lovely card with a tag and a floral embellishment is another available at PCW here.


The card file comes with several layers and elements, making it very easy to cut with your electronic cutter and to put together.

The base card is cut from Close to my Heart Glacier cardstock and Lagoon and Pacific for the top layers. The tags were cut from Glacier and the scalloped circle from Lagoon. I used White Daisy for the circles and Pixie and Pear for the floral embellishments.

To finish off the card, I used sparkling dots on the flower and top tag.


Please do go over to our shop and check out the gorgeous cards and other cutting files available from Paper Crafting World. Don't forget about our every day 50% off code too! Make sure you stop by my blog as I share more wonderful card creations with you.





Discover Creative Freedom 300x250

Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!



2 comments:

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin