Sunday, May 22, 2016

Thank you Card



Hello!
I'm Laura Fdez from "Mis Días y mis sueños" and today I have for you a card made with a handy file Paper Crafting World

To enhance my card I used only white paper wrapped, moreover, the structure is everything, and this gives the court file, making it very easy to do.
My file is "Card center fold circle cut" and you will find it by clicking on this link





Don't Forget To Sign Up For the Newsletter To Receive
                  The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info! 
And you can also follow us on Facebook.


3 comments:

  1. Laura I love your card, the tone on tone looks so classy and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card. Tfs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin