Friday, June 10, 2016

Graduation Bear Card by Sarah

Hello, Sarah here from Crazy About Cards! This month we are celebrating Grads and Dads and I made a graduation card using the file Graduation Bear CF Set from Paper Crafting World. I thought it was so cute to see a bear dressed for graduation. I used 2 of my son's school colors Blue and white.  I chose the white for the card base, then layered the balloon background to a blue sheet for a border and attach that to the card base. I then added the bear and some rhinestones for some bling.





Don't Forget To Sign Up For the Newsletter To Receive The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!



2 comments:

  1. So cute, Sarah! Love him in that brilliant blue you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin