Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Puppy Graduation Card by Kelli

Hello all my crafty friends -

Kelli here from The Lady Cage with today's Design Team Post. Grauation theme - I don't have anyone graduating. I do however have a furry grandpuppy that recently graduated from puppy school.....so I used the Bulldog-Card-CF and modeled it after my Sage.




I used gel pen and Pebbles chalks for the accenting and some glitter adhesive paper for the crown and collar.


Thanks for stopping by to check out the projects! Be sure to stop by my blog The Lady Cage and check out my other fun projects! Until the next time, Stay Crafty!


Please do go over to the shop and check out the gorgeous cards and other cutting files available from Paper Crafting World. Don't forget about our every day 50% off code too!




Discover Creative Freedom 300x250

Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!




2 comments:

  1. Adorable, Kelli! I love that you made something in celebration of your grandpuppy's graduation! I would do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! He looks almost real! And congrats to your grandpup! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin