Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Bear with Ice Cream Cart by Sarah

Hello, Sarah Here from Crazy About Cards!! Today I would like to share the file, Bear With Ice Cream Cart from Paper Crafting World.



I created a money box. The child or child at heart can save their change for some ice cream. I put the cute file together and attached it to the front of a box that I made and decorated it with ice cream cone paper. This was such a fun project to make I know you would enjoy making one too.


You can find this file Here

I hope you enjoyed my fun project. You can visit my on my blog and check out my other fun projects. Until the next time, happy crafting!

You might want to pop on over to the store to check out the fabulous files. Some are on sale and there’s a 50% discount on orders over $10.00…that’s HALF PRICE!




Discover Creative Freedom 300x250

Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!



And don’t forget to check out our Facebook page!

4 comments:

  1. Sarah- this is so adorable!!! Super creative!!! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun treat box. Love this file.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, I sure do love this. And how clever to make it into a box!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin