Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Fairy Garden Card by Larelyn

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's Larelyn from Handmade From My Heart. Today I decided to use a few new products and techniques on my card.


I started with the Butterfly Fairy CF set.  When I imported the file into my Silhouette, I made a few changes.  First, I separated the wings from the fairy.  Then I duplicated the butterflies so I could stack them and finally I duplicated and flipped the flowers so I would have a longer row.  I did not separate the pieces into like-colors because I decided to use everything as a print and cut.  I sent everything to my printer and then cut the pieces on the Scan N Cut2. 


 Once I had all my pieces,  I got busy with my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens and added wonderful glittery shine to almost everything.  


I popped up the image on the wings and folded up the butterfly wings for more dimension.  I also added a bit of rick rack and lace from my stash.  I framed the fairy using Jade Blossom Scallop Dies and added Nuvo Crystal drops all around.  A little highlighting with my Prisma Water Color pencils and Tombow blender and I called it finished.  It's a little different style and technique for me but I had fun using more of my machines and supplies.

You can find the Butterfly Fairy Cut File Set HERE.

Thanks for taking a look.  Be sure to visit the Paper Crafting World store for your cut file, paper piecing and digital stamp needs - so many adorable files to choose from.


Please do go over to the shop and check out the gorgeous cards and other cutting files available from Paper Crafting World. Don't forget about our every day 50% off code too!




Discover Creative Freedom 300x250

Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!



And don’t forget to check out our Facebook page!

2 comments:

  1. I just can't help but smile looking at this adorable fairy! They are so popular these days, aren't they? I'm looking for a fairy godmother, myself. Is your cutie available? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin